The Secret to
YOUTH | HEALTH | LONGEVITY
GLISODIN® CANTALOUPE &
As oxygen metabolizes in the body, potentially harmful reactive oxygen species (ROS) are created. The human body implements an antioxidant defense system to protect against ROS. In the event that these defenses are overpowered by the ROS, cell damage results (which is a major cause of aging in the body). Superoxide dismutase (SOD) helps to slow the creation of ROS, ultimately playing a key role in the defense against cell damage. However, due to a very fragile molecular structure, it is particularly prone to damage from stomach acids and digestive enzymes when taken orally. Gliadin, which is well known as a carrier protein for controlled drug release, helps to protect SOD.
• Glisodin is the registered trademark of a nutritional supplement based on two constituents: Cantaloupe extract, which typically contains high quantities of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD); Gliadin, a wheat protein designed to protect SOD during the digestive process. GliSODin® is a patented, clinically-studied dietary supplement ingredient that promotes the body’s natural antioxidant system. By combating oxidative stress, GliSODin® helps provide real health benefits. GliSODin® helps protect against oxidative stress by promoting Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) to battle oxidative stress. SOD has a different mode of action than other antioxidants and vitamins. Called ‘the enzyme of life’ when first discovered in 1968, it is produced by the body and is the first antioxidant mobilized by the cell for defense. As a result, SOD is considered more powerful than antioxidant vitamins. SOD also activates the body’s production of two other important antioxidants, Catalase and Glutathione Peroxidase.
- Promote the production of the body’s own, natural antioxidants
- Help maintain cellular health and protect against damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Support skin health against photo-oxidative stress.
- Support healthy immune function.
- Help reduce lactic acid build-up in humans under physical stress.
- Promote cardiovascular health.
- Help restore normal levels of SOD.
- Positively affect other significant markers of oxidative stress.